Update of bug #16458 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #1:

> If this patch goes in, some users may want to configure
> --disable-ipv6 until bug #15559 has a fix

That is relevant to only to those users who suffer from both bugs. Current
configure check has worked on all systems I have access to test it in. Sadly
I have no *BSD or Mac OS X systems to test in.
I plan to commit this configure fix to TRUNK soon. Fixing it in S2_2 waits
for some testing exposure in TRUNK, and probably fix to bug #15559.