Update of bug #16501 (project freeciv):

                Severity:               2 - Minor => 3 - Normal
team slots

Follow-up Comment #1:

Trying to fix the bug initially reported, I have met several related bugs.
Already, there were some other related bugs corrected in bug #16485. I am
attaching a patch which fix several issues, but I cannot really split it.

Bug fixes:
* The name loaded from rulesets were never sent to the server for empty teams
(quite random).
* The name loaded from rulesets were mixed with default ones, so the number
of defined names were variable.
* The translation of the team names were inconsistent: it was using _() on
some strings created by a format (random results).
* The translation of the team names were not removed a potential qualifier.
* The empty team was not found by the gtk client.
* team_by_number() would crash instead of returning NULL when handling wrong
numbers.

Features:
* Added a team_slot object.
* Harmonize team and team slot name accessor functions with the other
structure in freeciv (*_rule_name and *_name_translation couples).
* Enforce the OOP style.

There are other related bugs, that I will raise in different items.

(file #9955)

File name: trunk_team_slot.diff           Size:40 KB