                 Release: 2.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

the client shows the big map of a part of the world on the main view and a
tiny world map in the upper left corner.
I want the enemy units I should know about to be highlighted on the tiny
world map.
BUG: Actually, they _are_ already highlighted, but they are highlighted in
red, the same color my territory in marked, so I only see the enemy units on
the world map if they are _not_ close to my territory, e.g., in the vicinity
of my ship.
Since it is pretty critical to address the danger of an enemy at the gate, I
think it is important to make sure that the enemy units I know about are
properly highlighted on the world map.
WISH: In fact, it would be nice to have a command to center on the next enemy
unit in the neighborhood of my city or unit.
thanks.