                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

It's bugged me for a while that capital cities aren't flagged somehow on the
map. The information isn't secret -- you can middle-click-search for cities
you've seen to have a Palace, and the diplomacy dialog automates this for you
-- but it's hard to get at, so I don't re-check it often. I'd like something
like the indication you get that a city is occupied.

Not sure what to use visually, though. My best idea so far is a CivIV-style
gold star, although that clashes rather badly with the current citybar
graphics for occupation.