Update of patch #1922 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:             2.2.3,2.3.0 => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

The fix is an improvement, but please don't rush another string change just
before the 2.2.3 release date - I don't want to delay it again.

Also, I strongly oppose the manual de-fuzzying here. It defeats the purpose
of fuzzy strings, which is to bring to translators' attention that they
should evaluate the translation of a particular string. If you want to fix
S2_2, I recommend waiting until after the 2.2.3 release before committing,
and leaving out any manual changes to the po files.