                 Release: 2.2.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Tested with v2.2.2 over windows and v2.2.99 over ubuntu.

If you start a new game choosing the "pseudo-fractal" map generator
(generator=2) and starting positions "depending on continent size"
(startpos=4), then the game starts but the map is generated using the
"fully-random height" (usually a lot of little islands) instead of the
selected pseudo-fractal (usually big continents).

I guess it must be a bug, because I can generate the map with generator=2 and
startpos=0, then to save it, to convert it into a scenario removing the
starting positions, and then to start a new game with generator=0 and
startpos=4. This way it works, but you miss the fun of unknown terrain...