Follow-up Comment #5, patch #1893 (project freeciv):

The word 'terraform' has been used to mean "changing land" in a few other
games. Alpha Centauri is one I can think of off the top of my head.

The word 'transform' goes more readily with "person changing". For example
'Transformers' the toy/film:

Of course freeciv is already using transform to mean land changes, which
might bar changing what 'transform' means in freeciv and limit us to naming
only "person changes". For that I really have no new input.

P.S. When I say "person changes" I mean changes to a living thing or
something built by living things. I really can't think of a better term for
this at this hour.


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Gna!

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to