I plan to add this copyleft information to the respective README files in the
tarballs on download.gna.org/freeciv/contrib/ as I update them to the Freeciv
2.2 format.

Quoting the reported of the original bug:

"I do not see any obvious copyright and licensing information for the
tilesets,
either on the wiki or within the tarballs/zips.

The work-in-progress Debian packaging for the tinydent tileset, for
instance,
claims that it is GPL'd. However, I see nothing outside of debian/copyright
which substantiates this, and no copyright notices showing year(s) and
owner(s).

Is this information available?"

Read the whole discussion at
http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=40609