> Well, I have checked that too, but I doubt it is a good
> solution. I think some of those messages shouldn't be
> log_normal() but log_verbose().

I did check the messages and here are my ideas about possible changes of the
log levels:

mapgen_topology.c: These should be kept as log_normal() as they tell the user
about a change done to a setting he requested (map size).

utilities.c: The information is not that important, so it could be moved to
log_verbose().

savegame2.c: The messages are also only additional output. So they should be
log_verbose (loading /saving in format x) or log_debug (time needed to create
the secfile).

download.c: Keep it as log_normal() as the user wants to know this.

> Also, I noticed a translation with Q_() of the meta message
> that looks very strange, since this string can be set by the
> user.

There do you find this?