> > However, I never found a way to reproduce bug #14944. Could
> > someone ensure it doesn't revert the fix for it?
>
> I hope you could do this for me?

I will check it. bug #14944 was about the change from an int representation
of the foggedborder setting (0/1) to TRUE/FALSE values (secfile_lookup_bool).
In this patch I did remove the check for the number of cities (-1 !=
total_ncities) which this patch readds. So it still _should_ work ...

Do you know if new savegames (version 2) work as expected?