Update of patch #1975 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

When I read the content of this item, I was afraid it wouldn't be
configurable. As it is done by an option, this patch is good.

However:
* There are tabs, they should be replaced by spaces (newly code).
* Passing F_NOHOME is not right here because it's a unit type flag, and not a
city id. It should be IDENTITY_NUMBER_ZERO, according to
create_unit_virtual(). Note that it's not the only place IDENTITY_NUMBER_ZERO
is missing to test unit::homecity. Probably it could be replaced by a pointer
anyway.