             Assigned to: mixcoatl
                 Release: trunk
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.3.0

When running _./ser -d 3:ruleset.c_, I get many errors: many of them are
about missing Fundamentalism nation which doesn't exist on the default
ruleset.

Some other about nation conflicts and civil war nations:

3: Nation Benin: civil war nation "mali" is unknown.
3: Nation Cypriot: civil war nation "turk" is unknown.
3: Nation Holy Roman: conflicts_with nation "eastgerman" is unknown.
3: Nation Holy: civil war nation "holyroman" is unknown.
3: Nation Miskito: civil war nation "Maya" is unknown.
3: Nation Nestorian: civil war nation "turk" is unknown.
3: Nation Nimiipuu: civil war nation "nuu-chach-nulth" is unknown.
3: Nation Rio-Grandense: civil war nation "argentinean" is unknown.
3: Nation Tatar: civil war nation "turk" is unknown.

About other missing governments:

3: Nation Holy: government "Anarchism" not found.

About missing terrains:

3: "data/default/nations.ruleset" [nation_bolivian] cities: terrain "moutain"
not found; skipping it.
3: "data/default/nations.ruleset" [nation_ecuadorian] cities: terrain
"ocean!" not found; skipping it.
3: "data/default/nations.ruleset" [nation_mexican] cities: terrain "moutain"
not found; skipping it.
3: "data/default/nations.ruleset" [nation_mexican] cities: terrain "moutain"
not found; skipping it.

The patch I am attaching fix all of them.

File Attachments:

Date: lundi 20.09.2010 à 12:48  Name: trunk_misc_nation_load.diff  Size: 6
ko   By: pepeto