Update of bug #16760 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.4, 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

The XID collision warnings seems not related.

I found the way to reproduce, you have to have diplomacy tabs open when the
game end (go to C_S_OVER state). Then the tab disappear, but the client still
have the list with NULL gui_dialog pointers (it's tricky stuff when a
gui_dialog is destroy that I don't like).

Fix attached that really closes all diplomacy tabs when going to C_S_OVER
state. Also check if the gui_dialog isn't set to NULL (so if it hasn't been
closed by an other way) when destroying.

(file #10453, file #10454)

File name: trunk_diplomacy_destroy.diff   Size:1 KB
File name: S2_2_diplomacy_destroy.diff    Size:1 KB