> Translation comment may be at wrong place for Yucatan nation.
Yes, there are plenty of examples (not just these) where the TRANS comments
strictly ought to be attached to multiple strings because they apply to all
of them; fixing all those would be a much bigger patch. I hoped that the
related strings will be close enough together in most translation UIs that
translators will be able to join the dots, but I realise this isn't
guaranteed.
> Btw, isn't anyway to have multi-bytes characters in those nations?
It feels like it would be nice, but see e.g. bug #16750. I don't know if the
ASCII-only policy in strings is just a technical limitation or a deliberate
policy.