                 Release: 2.2.99+svn18101
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

I wanted to see the effect of different governors on my research. So I opened
the cities report (F4) and the research report (F6). Then I selected all
cities and changed the governor. The amount of bulbs in the research report
does not change. Closing and reopening the research report displays the new
value.