                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I love using the multiple selection box to manage a line of road builders
(late in the game I just build road everywhere).

In a game with square tiles you can arange your workers horizontally and
vertically and select a whole line by right clicking+draging a selection box
over them.

In a game with hex tiles though you have vertically NW-SE and NE-SW facing
lines, 3 axis instead of 2. It would be nice if one could select along any of
the three axis.

It would also be nice to have a selection mode with center and radius
instead. Instead of a box it should have a hexagon when using hex tiles.