>> Note that translating " or " is quite incorrect since it may
>> depends of the language.
>
> I don't understand this comment. I'm aware that constructing
> sentences piecemeal like this is tricky from an i18n point of
> view, but I don't understand what's specifically wrong with
> this. And does the same problem apply to the several existing
> instances of this string?

I am just meaning that doing "%s" " or " "%s" may be wrongly translated if
the translation of "%s or %s" in a language will be "<something>%s
<something> %s<something>".

> I'd appreciate input, as I'm not familiar enough with
> non-English grammar to know where all the issues are.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you a lot with this, as French grammar
and syntax for this are very close to English. I guess most latin language
too.

> However, I'd still like to commit these patches more or less
> as-is and complete what I'm working towards (patch #2049 /
> patch #2050) first and pick up patch #2064 later, as these
> patches introduce/change a number of strings and I'd like to
> give translators as long as possible.

Ok.