Update of patch #2065 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => mixcoatl

Follow-up Comment #2:

Note that the Pan-Slavic flag is practically identical with the flag of
Yugoslavia. You probably want to make the two nations conflict. Or even
better, create a unique flag based on some ancient Slavic symbol. :)

BTW, I'm pretty sure 'ь' and 'ъ' aren't Latin letters. I wouldn't know how
to read them, at least! According to the Wikipedia article on 'Yer' they are
often transliterated as ь = ĭ, ъ = ŭ - maybe this is something you could
use...