Update of patch #2049 (project freeciv):
Status: In Progress => Ready For Test
Follow-up Comment #1:
Golly gosh, that was harder work than I expected.
* Add "helptext" strvec element to ruleset for bases.
** Addition to ruleset packet requires capstring bump.
* Add new automatically-generated help pages under "Terrain Alterations", one
for each base type.
* Add as much automatically generated help as is practical.
* Add support to the Gtk GUI, and to the Xaw GUI (although the latter is
somewhat unpolished). Left Win32 for dead.
* Tweak existing help (helpdata.txt and auto-generated) to remove hard-coded
references to particular bases.
* Update included rulesets to add help text.
** Also, remove "DiplomatDefense" flag from Airbases, since it wasn't doing
anything (it only affects native units, and there are no "diplomatic" air
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: trunk-help-bases.diff Size:31 KB
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list