                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

If I inspect a city with a diplomat or spy, and then conquer it (on the same
turn or a later turn), then:

 * it still shows in the main display as if it belongs to the old owner
 * "go to" thinks that units can't pass through it, and that it exerts a zone
of control
 * I can move units through it using the keypad
 * I can't get to the city dialog for it
 * clicking on it selects the (one) present unit, brings up the pick-a-unit
list, or does nothing, depending on the number of present units
 * it doesn't show up in the city list (F4 key)

This is entirely repeatable, both in the course of a normal (single-player)
game and on turn 1 after setup with the editor. This has existed for quite a
while, but I only just now connected it to the inspection.

$ svn info
Repository Root: svn://svn.gna.org/svn/freeciv
Repository UUID: a0f10bec-cc02-0410-94fc-a9cfff90b4cd
Revision: 18237
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: jtn
Last Changed Rev: 18237
Last Changed Date: 2010-10-17 10:13:32 -0500 (Sun, 17 Oct 2010)