Update of patch #2019 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #15:

> Should the client only read and write on the current
> directory? I doubt this is the expected behaviour. I should
> probably used the save dirs? Or implement a image directory
> handler?

I do expect that the map images generated from the client are saved on the
client side. Thus, the save directories do not have to be available and the
user should decide there to save the file.

Is it possible to use a generic save dialog (i.e from the gtk toolkit) with a
selection of the directory etc.?