Follow-up Comment #1, patch #2076 (project freeciv):
* The coding style doesn't match http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_Style
* You shouldn't use unrelated colors definitions. There should be new colors
* There is no reason observers cannot see those routes. Also
client_is_observer() is not the right test here, it should be
client_is_global_observer() to make sense. client_is_observer() can be either
global and player observer.
* _goto_tile_ is an old field that can be not to be udpated at right time.
* pcaravan->goto_tile->worked doesn't mean that the city is on this tile. It
should use tile_city().
* Probably the iteration loops should be moved into the current ones.
Else, the idea is good.
Reply to this item at:
Message posté via/par Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list