Update of bug #16918 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => dmarks

Follow-up Comment #5:

You're right, there must be some kind of hidden trigger. Either that, or the
bug has been magically fixed. Back when I saw the bug originally, it repro'd
on the very first turn of a new game. And another two subsequent new games
had the same behavior. But today I couldn't see it at all.