Update of bug #16846 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.4, 2.3.0, 2.4.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

Well caught again. There need some more modifications I guess. It is not
normal the reqtree gets distorted.

popdown_all_game_dialogs() was a temporary hack, but very ugly...
popdown_research_dialog() would be the same actually. What we need is to
redraw the reqtree, that's all.

It can simply be done adding a function like science_dialog_reqtree_redraw()
(yes, actually in the code, the research dialog has kept the old name) in
"client/include/repodlgs_g.c" and adding a such functions in
"client/gui-*/repodlgs.c" files. As far I know, only the Gtk2 client use the
reqtree, so it would be very easy to port...