Update of bug #13803 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #5:

Patches attached separated in 2:
* Extended start position support (require capability string change).
* Property dialog change.

I failed to make smaller patches, because all related stuff has changed since
the original patch, and it was very hard to manage all parts (or it will
require very huge work).

> As far as start positions go now, what remains to be done is:
> * Make the map generator use the new start position API (hence remove
map.start_positions).

Done.

> * Send start positions to editing clients when entering edit mode.

Done.

> * Implement saving and loading of the new start position data structures in
savegames/scenarios.

Done.

> * Get a better start position map sprite than user.attention (also perhaps
somehow distinguish between a start position allowing all, some, or excluding
nations).

Not included in the patch.

(file #11139, file #11140)

File name: 0004-Start-positions-cleanup-and-extension.patch.bz2 Size:15 KB
File name:
0005-Editor-property-dialog-cleanup-and-support-for-the-n.patch.bz2 Size:13
KB