Hello

I posted these questions on the forums and it was suggested i emailed them
to you instead

I am doing a project about Freeciv for my IT course and I need some answers
to the following questions.

1. What is the development methodology used in Freeciv?

2. What is the Testing methodology used in Freeciv?

3. What are the Documentation standards used in Freeciv?

If you could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

David

--
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and
the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.