I changed the settings list sent to the metaserver, but I doubt it can
cause troubles in the metaserver (patch #2092).

Else, there is still problems when the metaserver strings contains
characters like '\' or '"', there are no escapes, and the server list
cannot be interpreted by the clients.

Pepeto