Last time I heard about the box it was somewhere in California. AFAIK it was
kept on until it crashed due to a hardware failure of some sort.
Paul and his family moved to Africa a couple of years back to do missionary
work. I do not know if he has come back or not. His website is at:
http://zastoupil.org/zblog/

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Daniel Markstedt <
no-reply.invalid-addr...@gna.org> wrote:

> Follow-up Comment #3, bug #13813 (project freeciv):
>
> MIA are also a couple of of scripts and tools under
> old.freeciv.org/graphics/utils/ including tileselect-0.3.scm.gz and
> palettes.tar.gz.
>
> Perhaps Paul or Vasco knows where the old.freeciv.org box is at these
> days.

>  <http://gna.org/bugs/?13813>

Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa
PhD Student at Department of Information Systems and Computer Science
IST/Technical University of Lisbon