> You could simply change the number at the end of the description
> tag (city.electricage_city_4 => city.electricage_city_3).

The city radius, except for the first step, is changed by other things than
just size so this won't work. But I see you have already wrote a patch to
make city images an effect too.

One thing though:

+; The maximum number of images is only limited by the maximum size of a
city
+; (currently MAX_CITY_SIZE = 250). The constant is defined in
common/city.h.

With images being an rffect it makes no sense to limit the number of image by
the size of a city. They are really independent.

MfG
   Goswin