                 Release: 2.2.3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

When playing a recent longturn game I captured intact the city containing the
Adam Smith's Trading Co. wonder.

City improvements which would normally have an upkeep of 1 should become free
of upkeep, for all my cities. This was shown correctly in the economy tab and
in the city tab the cost next to each building was zero. BUT for about 2/3 of
my cities the gold produced by the city did not change from the former value.
It remained as it was when the buildings cost 1 gold. The total gold produced
by my empire was the sum of gold produced by each city. For 2/3 of my cities
this did not include the effect of the Adam Smith's Trading Co. wonder. With
over 200 cities this meant my total gold income was 100's less than it should
have been.

This error is retained when I logged off from the server and then relogged
on. The error is also retained for many hours after the initial capture of the
city. Suggesting that the error is at the server not the client.

The fix for this error was to alter the tax rate. At this point the gold
produced by each city was correctly re-calculated. I also assume the
calculation would have been correctly refreshed at TC but I didn't wait the 24
hours necessary to check this.