        Originator Email: m...@sykotik.org
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

Creating large maps (size >4) can be a bit tedious in the editor, but I love
creating custom maps for my friends and I to play. One thing that would help
would be a bucket fill tool for the map tiles. I imagine this would work just
as bucket fill tools in gimp, etc.

Another thing that might help would be a way to, in the editor, once you've
created the map in terms of laying out the tiles, ask the system to randomly
lay out resources upon the tiles so that you don't have to do this manually.
There's an option in the server config for the density of these, and they are
generated when you start a random game with the map generator, so this may
even be easy to do. Having a button that does this would save me a *ton* of
time.  Generally, when creating a large map, laying out the resource tiles in
a random and relatively-even manner is the most time consuming (and boring)
part.

Thanks!