Update of bug #17285 (project freeciv):

for paradrops

Follow-up Comment #1:

This was introduced by me when I fixed bug #15569. Quick fix attached.

I think there are still holes in the paradrop logic -- you still can't fully
implement paradropping Freight, for example, and I think there are some other
mismatches with unit_move_to_tile_test() in the area of native terrain, and so
on. (Out of interest, what are your civilian "paratroopers"?)

(file #11534)

File name: trunk-S2_3-S2_2-peaceful-para.diff Size:0 KB