The translation is still far from perfect, so I'll be updating it once in a
while. The file attached is the most recent work in progress.

Due to some technical problems, I wasn't able to create a .gmo file, so I'd
be grateful for testing the file and letting me know about any errors. I'll be
happy to fix them. Please, always have a look at the most recent file, since
it's usually far more complete than the previous one.

(file #11540)

File name: pl.pox-0.3.zip                 Size:304 KB