Update of patch #2231 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #3:

A thing I didn't realise when I raised this is that the ruleset description
is a single string that needs to fit into a packet; I'd assumed it could be
multiple strings, as elsewhere in the help. So the description can't be huge,
and pointers to README files are probably most appropriate.

I'm working on a doc/README.ruleset_multiplayer based on the references
pepeto mentioned.