The contents of this email translate Japanese into English.  Therefore there is
an unnatural point in contents partly.  Because I cannot write English unless I
use translation because I do not understand English, and an interpreter was not
found, please permit it the thing.

  I want to do a deletion request for the thread with mail.gna.org Mailing
Lists. Will you accept the deletion request with this address?

And it seems in it seeming that a free lance is related whether you will be
free of charge in all about mail.gna.org Mailing Lists free, but….

  I solved a problem about Freeciv by oneself. I played, but gave up the play
because a game was complicated.

  However, it was in a situation that I cannot cancel the email of the question
that I already sent.
  Because the reason is because it puts the email of the question that it sent
  through the some place once. Therefore I do it whether I continue whether I
cancel it.
  I continued transmitting a message. And it was not able to do cancellation.
And I will continue staying here eternally.
  https://mail.gna.org/public/freeciv-dev/2010-12/msg00397.html

  You have a request. I ask for the deletion of this thread.

  I show even the destination.
↓
Freeciv-dev
↓
Freeciv-dev Archives
https://mail.gna.org/public/freeciv-dev/
↓
2010-12
↓
[Freeciv-Dev]  A question to Freeciv, dquesten (December 22, 2010 - 05:27)
https://mail.gna.org/public/freeciv-dev/2010-12/threads.html

  And I ask for the thread deletion of this deletion request when this deletion
request is accepted, and a thread was deleted.

  Explanation that I have such a system beforehand in the site where Japan
language is used I do not delete this thread or if I cannot do it criticizes
this email system which was not done enough.