This ticket is about making it possible to load different AI modules to
server, so no client-side AI involved.

I doubt there will ever be many different modules in official Freeciv tree.
This is more about making it easier for people to start their own projects to
write better Freeciv AI.

> This means that the server should NOT access any AI code at all!
> The only exception would be the interface to the AI module(s).

I though this was already agreed when I started code reorganization for these
changes. I have already done considerable amount of work towards this goal.

I have to look patch #2168. Anyway, it's not a problem for one patch first
creates aiplayer.[ch] and other to be modified so it just adds stuff to it.