Do you mean "superset" or "subset" by "supset"?

You can hardly call "ai/" code generic. It's specific to way default ai is
coded, actually it *is* default ai.

How about you start your lua scriptable AI as copy of default ai?

I'm not saying lua scriptable AI cannot be default AI in the future, once it
has been proven efficient and safe enough.

btw. By "server scripting" you probably meant "scenario scripting". I.e. it
can be used in modpacks (custom content to Freeciv) It's not used in Freeciv
engine itself.