                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: cazfi
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

Following discussion on patch #1819, ai directory structure should be
adjusted.

It should be remembered that there could be separate AI module projects not
part of Freeciv source tree at all. Here we, of course, discuss only those
modules (if there ever is more than one) that live in official Freeciv
project.

If there ever is only one real AI module in our tree, current situation (all
code in ai/) would suffice.

For more modules, and maybe cleaner even for one module situation, there
could be module specific subdirectories under AI. At first phase all code that
belongs to loadable module should go to its subdirectory, and code for library
linked to server should remain in ai/ root.
In my opinion goal should be that there is no code in ai/ root, i.e, no AI
specific code linked to server. There is already server/advisors directory for
code that can help all players. As code reorganization continues, current code
from ai/ root should be moved to default ai module specific subdirectory, i.e,
to loadable module.

Anyway, as I think we agree on first step, I can prepare patch for that.