How's everything on your end? This has had to come in a hurry
and it has left me in a devastating state. I travel led to Wales for a
volunteer Training Program (UTP), and unfortunately for me all my
money was stolen at the hotel where I lodged by robbers. The Embassy
only cleared me of my traveling documents since I came in on
unofficial purposes. I didn't bring my phones here and the hotel
telephone lines were disconnected during the robbery incident,so I
have access to only emails.

Please can you lend me £2000 for me to relocate to another hotel and
also get another flight ticket. As soon as I get home I would refund
it immediately.

Thanks and Regards,

Norbert  Cromo