                 Release: 2.3.x
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Well being one frequent freeciv player I sgest to add more stuff, for
example:

1.- Same island generator (or same starting position) option on/off, for
example is unfair when some players get 3 wheats and you none, also in long
turn games this could be good because all users have same starting position so
we avoid some people having hill+coal, and others normal grasslands.

2.- Trade Multiplier and Corruption Divisor, I mean have an option to
multiply using % for example to multiply the tradeincome from traderoutes each
turn like a constant multiplying the equation, same idea on corruption but
dividing.

3.- Enable/Disable traderoutes option from game options so we avoid having to
edit rule-sets.

4.- Change max number of traderoutes per city.

5.- Autotrade calculator like this->
http://sourceforge.net/projects/civbesttrsearch/