             Assigned to: cazfi
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.3.0

For some time we had to use toluaxx, and for compiling it C++ compiler was
needed. Thus configure was modified to require one.

Now we no longer use toluaxx, and in fact there's nothing in S2_3 that would
require C++ compiler. It really should not be dependency there. So configure
needs to be changed not to require it.

In trunk we have C++ Qt-client. Still, if one does not build Qt-client, C++
compiler should not be required by configure. Trunk configure should check for
C++ compiler only if Qt-client is to be compiled.