- Replaced ai_plr_data_get() call with def_ai_player_data() call in
aiferry_init_stats(). As added comment says:

/* def_ai_player_data() instead of ai_plr_data_get() is deliberate.
   We are only initializing player data structures and ai_plre_data_get()
   would try to use it uninitialized. We are only setting values to
   data structure, not reading them, so we have no need for extra
   arrangements ai_plr_data_get() would do compared to def_ai_player_data()
*/

This resolves at least one autogame problem. I'm currently running tests to
see if there is more.

(file #12148)

File name: AiDataFerryStat_2352-2.diff    Size:7 KB