2011/1/25 Andrzej Owsiejczuk <andre.owsiejc...@wp.pl>:

> I've also made a mod importing some CTP units into Freeciv.

 Is this mod available somewhere, or can you send it to me?

 I've started making ctp2 ruleset from scratch for freeciv at least
four times in last 10 years, and every time I have given up as I have
found no ways to model some fundamental ctp2 rule with freeciv ruleset
format so that it would any way resemble original ctp2 (or would be
otherwise playable). I'm really interested about seeing your mod.
 Of course, over the years we have added a number of features to
freeciv that would allow also ctp2-like ruleset.

 - ML