> So, we have choice of either being afraid of rivers with any
> ruleset (and when ever enemy has any kind of ferries) or never
> being afraid of them. As latter would provide better result only
> in rare situations, I choose former.

Err.. *former* would provide better result only in rare situation, I choose
*latter*.

Updated TRUNK version (S2_3 does not need these changes, previous version is
still ok) of patch attached:
- Removed now completely obsolete is_water_adjacent_to_tile()
- Added FIXME comment about riverboat handling

(file #12341)

File name: ExpectNoInvasionFromIrrig_2496.diff Size:2 KB