Update of patch #2143 (project freeciv):
Priority: 1 - Later => 5 - Normal
Status: None => In Progress
Assigned to: None => syntron
Planned Release: => 2.4.0
Follow-up Comment #3:
I did started this ...
The attached big patch file does:
* a rewrite of the lua module
* split it in a common (common/scriptcore) and server (server/scripting)
* clean up lua functions (use for fcdb) and signal handling (server)
* adds client lua script (client/luascript) with possibilities of signals
like in the server
* add a client lua console (only gtk client)
* starts a lua ai (default ai called via a lua instance)
The patch needs some cleanup & work wrt the lua ai but the module can be
loaded. All other parts are working.
I will splitt it into smaller parts when it is finished.
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: script.diff.bz2 Size:50 KB
Reply to this item at:
Nachricht geschickt von/durch Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list