                 Release: 2.3.99
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

This is a minor nuisance, but a nuisance none the less.  When a Caravan or
Freight is given a multi-turn move to another city, they tend to arrive at the
beginning of a turn.  The problem arises when the Caravan arrives in the
target city: a requester window immediately pops up awaiting an order on
whether the Caravan should build a trade route, contribute to a Wonder, etc.

This behavior is wrong for two reasons:

1) It blocks view of the map and prevents me from seeing what the other
players are doing during their move.

2) The map immediately centers on some other unit, so by the time the
requester gets fully populated i can no longer see where the Caravan is.

The behavior that i seek is that the Caravan arrive at its goal and simply
wait for its normal turn to have focus before the requester is displayed.  The
downside to this is that the research points will be counted that much later
and sometimes a Tech advance will be slightly delayed.  I can't currently
think of a situation where this is a severe penalty.