Update of bug #17708 (project freeciv):

        Operating System:       Microsoft Windows => None

Follow-up Comment #3:

Fix attached. Still needs to test that this really works when there is
several 2.3 or trunk servers with various human player counts listed on
metaserver.

btw Should we have OS "All" as an available option when selecting which ones
are affected by the bug. Now I set this to "None" (which sounds like
"unknown").

(file #12404, file #12405)

File name: UnknownHumanCount_17708.diff   Size:2 KB
File name: UnknownHumanCount-S2_3_17708.diff Size:1 KB