                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

I'll start miniproject of making Road/Railroad/whatever handling a bit more
generic. Note "a bit" -part. I don't consider it worth the cost to have
unlimited number of road types etc. (that is, road generalization will not go
as far as military base generalization did) At the moment I think we can have
hardcoded limit of three road types (one more than current system has) and
anyway that limit is easy to increase once code is generalized for the case of
limit of three.

Optimistically setting Planned Release to 2.4.0.