Update of patch #1662 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Ups, that's why there were no comments ;-)

I did find the old patch and rebased it to trunk (a lot of changes!). I hope
all changes/renames are correct. Please test!

use specenum_gen for enum unit_flag_id and enum unit_role_id

* rework handling of unit properties
* cleanup role/flag/uflag usage in function names
* unit_props: roles + flags + user flags
* changed network protocol

(file #12407)

File name:
20110212-use-specenum_gen-for-enum-unit_flag_id-and-enum-unit.patch Size:106
KB