I really don't understand this setting cause i tried setting to tiles per
players and land per player 120 and my islands still having only 50 tiles, in
my personal opinion i recommend you to change the working way of this, cause
the setting short explanation make me think that i will have 120 tiles in my
island. In other way is it possible to ad a map generator without poles but
with deserts?, And is it possible to fix the map generator with 1x1 islands
(it only works with some weird topologies, i explained it in another)